Independent Chartered Surveyors
& Commercial Property Agency
Regulated by RICS

Grow your business with Andrew Idle Associates Commercial and Residential Property ServicesCommercial Energy Performance Certificates

Most commercial premises require a Commercial Energy Performance Certificate, rating how energy-efficient the property is.

An EPC is required on most commercial properties when the building is constructed, or before it is sold or let.  The assessment must be carried out by a qualified Energy Assessor. 

There are very few exceptions, but Listed Buildings are one.

Andrew Idle Associates can arrange a commercial energy performance certificate for your property at a competitive cost and within an efficient time scale.

"We have worked with Andrew Idle Associates for several years now through referrals for a broad range of commercial properties and have developed an excellent and productive relationship."

M Beswick - Chevin Energy Assessors Ltd  Otley

Contact us to obtain a quote for your Commercial Energy Performance Certificate.